about GROWHOUSE...

My Photo
Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Growhouse is a community-based, public art experiment on a quarter-acre property in downtown Phoenix that is dedicated to the local food and handmade movement. Growhouse started on a vacant, blighted property as an informal greening, arts and revitalization initiative by two artists, Kenny Barrett and Kelly Placke, in November of 2008. Since then, Growhouse has grown into a beautiful, sustainable community garden, residence, artist collective and boutique supported by hundreds of community members and volunteers.

Friday, August 21, 2009

guess what?!

It's gardening season again at the Grow House! Spend Sundays gardening with us from 7 AM to 1 PM. We're currently planting for the Fall Harvest.... pumpkins, squashes, and such. Come in and Grow out!

3 comments:

  1. So what are you planting THIS fall?! Would love to see what's growing at gRow Collective! How about fall workshops on what to grow? =-))
    - vynniethegardener@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I live a few blocks from your house. I want to turn my house into an urban farm. I have a spare room and I would like to find someone who would be willing to build an urban farm at my house in exchange for rent and some cash.

    Would you know of anyone interested in this arrangement? No experience necessary.

    I've met you guys before. I'm out of town for business, but I'll be back on Sunday. I might stop by your house and say hello again.

    brian dot korsedal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.recommended reading

    ReplyDelete